International Academic Conference: Insolvency – Effective Elimination of Unlawful Conduct
29 September 2017 (Friday) at the Faculty of Law at CU in Bratislava
Faculty of Law at Comenius University in Bratislava
Department of Criminal Law, Criminology and Criminalistics
hereby invite you to an international academic conference entitled
Procedures and Instruments for Effective Elimination of Unlawful Conduct in Connection with Potential Insolvency from Theoretical Perspective
which will be held on
29 September 2017
at the Faculty of Law at Comenius University in Bratislava
The conference is organised within the research activities falling under the project APVV No. 15-0740.
The aim of the conference is to focus on the following issues:
- area of commercial law focusing on the conditions of bankruptcy and restructuring;
- area of criminal law with an emphasis on unlawful conduct connected with bankruptcy and restructuring;
- evaluation of possible risk factors in the society which contribute to the emergence of crimes connected with insolvency and harm done to creditors;
- victims of the given crimes;
- related legislative issues in criminal and non-criminal area, de lege ferenda proposals in the area of criminal, commercial and financial law in connection with guaranteeing a higher level of protection of creditors and parties to legal-economic relationships;
- breach of statutory or contractual obligations in economic relationships and possibilities for their punishment;
- guaranteeing procedural efficiency in punishing the given unlawful conduct;
- efficiency in using the current tools of investigation;
- financial investigation;
- related issues.
If you are interested in participating in the conference, send your application (providing your name, surname, workplace and title of your article) by 10 September 2017 to the following email address: sona.tomanovaflaw.uniba.sk
You can participate in the conference free of charge. As a participant, you will be provided with lunch. However, travel and other costs are borne only by conference participants. Should you have any further questions, contact us at the following email addresses:
You have to submit the final version of your article by 15 October 2017 by sending it to the following email address: sona.tomanovaflaw.uniba.sk.
The template of an article will be sent to registered participants' email addresses. There will be conference proceedings published and reviewed. Selected articles will be published in a special issue of the journal Acta Facultatis Iuridicae (AFI) published by the Faculty of Law at Comenius University:
The conference is supervised by:
prof. JUDr. Jozef Čentéš, PhD.
doc. JUDr. Lucia Kurilovská, PhD.
doc. JUDr. Prokeinová, PhD.
doc. JUDr. Tomáš Strémy, PhD.
The conference is organised by:
JUDr. Radovan Blažek, PhD.
JUDr. Andrej Beleš
JUDr. Denisa Hamranová
JUDr. Jakub Ľorko
JUDr. Marek Mezei