Special features of the educational programme introduced by Karol Rybárik Institute of International Relations lie in the fact that it is realized as postgraduate study aimed for graduates who completed the second degree of university study in various fields and who intend to specialise in diplomacy and consular services or who want to hold offices within the EU institutions or state administration or become experts within NGOs. Its goal is to enhance the cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs of SR (MFAaEA) in order to prepare complex diplomatic employees in the new elite programme which ensures both the acquisition of knowledge as well as necessary skills. CU is predestined in this respect not only through its character of an established national university known internationally but also through its possibility to exploit the synergy effect of its academic community and faculties (especially the Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences or the Faculty of Management). We are capable of realizing high-quality postgraduate study in the area of diplomacy at an international level while closely cooperating with reputable and experienced diplomats working at MFAaEA having rich international liaison and foreign co-workers.
- completion of second degree of university study either in Slovakia or abroad
- good command of the official language
- command of English language (C1)
- command of another foreign language (B2)
- structured CV (Europass format containing a photograph)
- cover letter (600 words)
- copy of a university diploma (second degree of university study) or another equal document certifying the highest education obtained
- copy of document demonstrating the applicant's command of foreign languages
Admission procedure is carried out through the assessment of the requested documents and an interview before a panel where the applicant should show his/her interest in the study as well as the communication skills in foreign language.