SPECIFICATION OF ESTIMATED CHANGES
Building at Vajanského nábr. 10, Bratislava has the status of National Cultural Monument. The reconstruction therefore must be realised with regards to this fact.
Here is the non-exclusive list of our priorities:
- remediation of masonry against moisture,
- water distribution and wastewater drainage within the non-residential space, with partial change of routing,
- replacement of the windows to the courtyard and the street with wooden ones (carpentry product), preserving the original shape, with double glazing,
- replacement of floor coverings in the rooms (removal of non-original carpets, vinyl flooring),
- construction of new IT wiring, repairs to the internal electrical wiring if necessary and replacement of some light fittings (not historic),
- refurbishment of the original historic doors in the building,
- replacement of non-original doors with new ones or their refurbishment,
- construction of an interior passenger lift in the axis of the staircase,
- the removal of some non-load-bearing partitions to create new classrooms and offices and the repair of the internal plasterwork with the preservation or restoration of the historic stucco decoration.