Conferences and Events
The Faculty of Law of Comenius University in Bratislava organises a number of conferences in pursuance of its scientific and research activities where such conferences represent an effective platform for the academics to meet each other and for the academic community to meet other experts and legal practitioners. Furthermore, its objective is to share, discuss and present the findings of their scientific and research activities.
The Faculty annually organises two most significant Slovak academic conferences with international participation (Bratislava Legal Forum and Milestones of Law in Central Europe).
Moreover, the Faculty regularly organises conferences in co-operation with either the Antimonopoly Office of SR or different law firms, which are of a major interest to the professional community, namely the following ones: Current Trends in Slovak and European Competition Law and Current Trends in Commercial Arbitration.
Furthermore, a number of other partial academic conferences with a particular focus as well as specialized conferences dealing with current issues and challenges is organised at either the Faculty or departmental level. The Faculty has lately organised the following conferences:
· Transformations of Constitutional Law
· New Code of Administrative Court Procedure
· Macroeconomic Aspects of Debt Crisis – Readiness of Countries to Face New Challenges
· Energy Security and Building the Energy Union
· Cross Border Citizen´s Forum on the Future of Europe - How Has the Crisis Changed Europe?
· Legal and Economic Aspects of Long-Term Unemployment
· Medicine and Law
· Data Protection