Admission and Registration
You are invited to complete all registration forms and have them signed and stamped by your home University. All registration forms should be sent and processed via our online system (Mobility-Online) by the deadlines. Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Deadlines for Nominations:
May 15th for first/winter semester and full academic year;
November 15th for second/summer semester
Deadlines for Applications:
June 15th for first/winter semester and full academic year;
December 15th for second/summer semester
Right after your nomination by your home institution to study at Comenius University Bratislava at Faculty of Law, you will have to register in our software Mobility Online (you will receive an e-mail).
The following steps are as follows:
1. Create an account in our Mobility Online software by choosing your login and password.
2. Complete the application data in Mobility Online software.
3. Complete personal details in Mobility Online software.
4. Upload necessary documents: CV, passport format photo, scan of passport or other ID and transcript from your home institution.
When you complete your application, we will upload into the system the Confirmation of Acceptance for Erasmus study at Comenius University.
Then you will manage and upload your Learning Agreement - please use the Learning Agreement issued by your home University (obligatory).
When you will have all needed documents, you will receive an infomail with information regarding the university ID card and Welcome Week.
After receiving the Confirmation for Erasmus study at Comenius University:
- Language Application Form - for Slovak language course
- Accommodation Application Form (optional)